Keto Cheesecake Fluff Easter Eggs. Just 1g net carbs and really, really, simple.
I promise you that these uncomplicated, nut-free and low calorie treats will be a revelation. So delicious, healthy and keto friendly, that I’m pretty sure you won’t be making them just for Easter.
If you can’t get enough of cheesecake, and you can’t resist chocolate, these melt-in-the-mouth delights have your name on them.
All you need is a few basic ingredients. And if you prefer your cheesecake fluff to be white, that’s absolutely fine.
How to Make Keto Cheesecake Fluff Easter Eggs
Once you’ve melted your chocolate, coated the egg cavities and placed the mould in the freezer, you can turn your attention to the filling. Combine ingredients, whisk, and your cheesecake fluff is ready. Fill your chocolate shells, freeze again, then cover with the remaining chocolate.
The hardest part is waiting for your creations to be well chilled before you pop them out, ready to be devoured.
You can make them up to 3 days before you intend to gobble them up.
You can save this recipe or any recipe you ♥ to your Yummly collection. Scroll past the recipe box and you’ll see the button ↓
Keto Cheesecake Fluff Easter Eggs
Chocolate Shells (option 1)
Chocolate Shells (option 2)
- 100 g stevia chocolate chips
- refrigerate your silicone egg mould until it feels very cold to the touch.
- melt chocolate (or chocolate shell ingredients) in a bain marie.
- if using option 1 (which is more liquid), lightly coat your mould cavities, place in freezer to set and then add a second layer; return it to the freezer;if using option 2, spread a single, thin layer of melted chocolate all over the cavities, then lay the mould flat in your freezer.
- keep the remaining chocolate warm over your bain marie.
- using an electric whisk, whip cream cheese, sour cream, sweetener and vanilla extract until ripples are visible.
- put water in a small bowl and add gelatine powder - it will harden almost instantly; microwave for 5-10 seconds until liquid, then drizzle it immediately into the cream cheese mix while whisking (N.B. if you hesitate, the gelatine will solidify and you'll have a lumpy cheesecake fluff).
- (optional step - skip if you don't wish to add colour to the cheesecake fluff) divide the mixture between two small bowls; in one bowl, stir in the butterfly pea powder and in the other, stir in the raspberry powder.
- take the chocolate coated moulds out of the fridge and fill with the cheesecake fluff almost to the rim (you need to allow a little space for the final chcoolate coat).
- freeze for 15-20 mins - until the cheesecake fluff feels firm to the touch.
- working quickly (as the chocolate will set on contact), spread the remaining chocolate over the top, encasing the cheesecake fluff fully.
- refrigerate until set (I leave them overnight) before popping them out of the moulds.
QueenKETO is a participant in Amazon’s affiliate advertising program. Clicking on a product or ad will re-direct you to the Amazon site. For your purchases, I may receive a small fee, which helps buffer the cost of maintaining and improving this site, at no extra cost to you.