Keto Chocolate Swirl Pound Cake. NUT-FREE. 1.6g net carbs per slice. Simply sensational.
This cake is super moist and tastes incredibly luxurious. With the right amount of sweeteness to satisfy the sweetest tooth, but without being too sickly. You can have a slice for breakfast-on-the-go, enjoy it as a sweet mid-day treat, or serve it as after dinner dessert with some whipped cream or keto ice-cream on top.
And of course, it’s clean keto friendly. Just a few healthy ingredients for guiltless indulgence.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Swirl Pound Cake
Simply tip the Keto MagiCake™ Original Mix into a bowl, give it a good stir and add it to your combined liquids.
Then incorporate cocoa to half the batter. Drop big, alternate dollops of dark and light batter into a plum/pound cake or loaf tin, no bigger than 24cm x 11cm (9.5″ x 4.3″). Create swirls using a skewer or spoon handle and it’s ready for the oven.
It will take 1 hour to bake to perfection.
You can save this recipe or any recipe you ♥ to your Yummly collection. Scroll past the recipe box and you’ll see the button ↓
Keto Chocolate Swirl Pound Cake
- pre-heat oven to 170°C static and line a 24cm x 11cm (9.5" x 4.3") plum cake tin with non-stick baking paper overhanging on opposite sides.
- use an electric whisk to whip eggs until creamy and voluminous; add MCT oil, whipping cream and water, and whip again to amalgamate.
- tip the MagiCake™ Original Mix into a bowl, give it a stir, add it to the egg mixture, and whisk briefly, until combined.
- transfer half the batter into a separate mixing bowl, and incorporate the cocoa powder.
- drop large dollops of the mixtures into your baking tin, alternating light and dark batters, then use a skewer or spoon handle to lightly swirl the mixtures.
- bake 45 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 150°C static and continue to bake for another 15 minutes.
- remove from oven and let cool completely before un-moulding.
- serve on its own or with anything you like.
QueenKETO is a participant in Amazon’s affiliate advertising program. Clicking on a product or ad will re-direct you to the Amazon site. For your purchases, I may receive a small fee, which helps buffer the cost of maintaining and improving this site, at no extra cost to you.