Keto Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffins. 1.2g net carbs each. Nut Free and Low Calorie.
An easy and delightful treat flavoured with extract to satisfy any banana craving.
Savoury or sweet muffins are a perfectly sized treat or breakfast-on-the-go option. These keto lovelies will remain soft and spongy for several days, as long as you keep them wrapped in cling film and refrigerated.
How to Make Keto Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffins
You will need butter, eggs, banana extract and chocolate chips. Food colouring is optional. Preparation is super-quick and as simple as can be.
Tip the Keto MagiCake™ Mix | ORIGINAL into a bowl and give it a stir. Weigh the amount needed, add it to the liquids, stir in the chocolate chips, and bake. That’s it! The other half Mix can be retained for future use. Or use the entire Mix pouch and double the wet ingredients for 12 muffins.
By using the convenient MagiCake™ Mix, you’ll have a batch of delicious muffins in no time at all. With no fruit adding unnecessary carbs!
You can save this recipe or any recipe you ♥ to your Yummly collection. Scroll past the recipe box and you’ll see the button ↓
Keto Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffins
- pre-heat oven to 170°C static and line your muffin tray(s) with paper cases.
- whip eggs until frothy and doubled in volume.
- add melted and cooled butter, water, and banana extract; whip again briefly to combine.
- tip the MagiCake™ Original Mix into a bowl, give it a stir, add it to the egg mixture, and whisk briefly, until combined.
- fold in chocolate chips.
- fill muffin tray holes with the mixture.
- bake 25 mins.
- wait until the muffins are completely cool before removing the paper liners.
QueenKETO is a participant in Amazon’s affiliate advertising program. Clicking on a product or ad will re-direct you to the Amazon site. For your purchases, I may receive a small fee, which helps buffer the cost of maintaining and improving this site, at no extra cost to you.