Easy Keto Nut-Free Bread. Fluffy, airy, soft. Just as bread should be.
No Yeast * No Sweeteners * Grain Free * Gluten Free
0.6g net carbs per 1/16th slice when you bake it as a loaf. If you prefer bread rolls : 0.8g each if making 12 small rolls, 1.2g for 8 medium rolls, 1.6g for 6 large rolls.
This bread is clean keto perfection. It tastes incredible, and contains no rubbish ingredients that cause gut issues and inflammation. All you need to do is mix everything in one bowl and bake. Zero faffing. If you’re looking for simplicity and convenience, you’ve found it.
The baked keto bread freezes really well and defrosts in no time. If you plan to eat bread only occasionally, slice it and put a couple of slices in several zip-lock bags. Or store rolls in individual bags. Then you can defrost just what you need, whenever you want it.
How to Make Easy Keto Nut-Free Bread
It really couldn’t be more simple. Tip theinto a bowl, give it a good stir, add it to your liquids and bake.
For the perfect outcome, weigh your liquids using metric kitchen scales.
No yeast and no gluten means that this keto bread doesn’t rise much at all. To give it the best chance, whip eggs until foamy and voluminous, but on low speed. You want to inject as much air into them as possible, gradually. The more air stays in, the more it will puff up. Plus you’ll get a lovely light structure, rather than a dense one.
The ‘rise’ will be affected by the size of baking mould you use. For the loaf, I recommend using a metal mould, not silicone, and no bigger than. To make rolls, I use .
Store your baked loaf or rolls in the compostable bag that the MagiBread™ Mix arrives in. It will remain nice and fresh for up to 3 days at room temperature, 6 days if kept refrigerated, and 12 weeks if frozen.
You can save this recipe or any recipe you ♥ to your Yummly collection. Scroll past the recipe box and you’ll see the button ↓
Easy Keto Nut-Free Bread
- pre-heat oven to 160°C static and line a 24cm x 11cm (9.5" x 4.3") bread loaf tin with non-stick baking paper overhanging on opposite sides.
- crack eggs into a large mixing bowl; with an electric whisk set on low speed, whip to a foamy, creamy consistency and doubled in volume.
- add extra virgin olive oil + water and whisk again for 20 seconds.
- tip the MagiBread™ Mix into a bowl, give it a good stir and pour it into the egg mixture (don't discard the bag); whisk 3-5 seconds on low speed once more, until incorporated.
- using a flexible spatula, scoop the mixture into your baking tin and spread it out evenly (wet your spatula if too sticky); for rolls, you could use semispherical silicone moulds.
- bake loaf 45 minutes or rolls 30-35 minutes.
- un-mould and let cool.
- store in the MagiBread™ Mix wrapper to retain freshness.
QueenKETO is a participant in Amazon’s affiliate advertising program. Clicking on a product or ad will re-direct you to the Amazon site. For your purchases, I may receive a small fee, which helps buffer the cost of maintaining and improving this site, at no extra cost to you.